Digital Platforms Assistant – Penton Media Group
Wedding Journal Brand Part Of Penton Media Group.
Now celebrating 27 years of success, Penton Media Group is Northern Irelands leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
The company publishes a wide range of consumer, trade and online magazines and is the organiser of leading exhibitions, conferences and high-profile gala awards dinners see www.pentonmediagroup.com.
During the last twelve months the company has gone through a major transformation and is now operating on a Digital First basis.
Post lockdown, we are now entering a period of growth and development and we wish to appoint a Digital Platforms Assistant.
A Junior Digital Platforms Assistant is required to support the Digital/Editorial team. You will help to facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective digital campaigns that span on our website, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and beyond. The candidate will support the Digital team with website content management and generation on WordPress. Plus assist with the creation/management of E-newsletter and help manage new subscribers and mailing lists.
- Assist with WordPress website content management, maintenance and advertising.
- Contribute to the creation of E-newsletters and manage the database.
- Assist the editorial team with uploading articles, competitions and admin duties.
- Support with social media content including Facebook group management and stories creation across Instagram and Facebook. The Digital team will support with the overall strategy and content guidance.
- Editing Videos for promotional pieces for all digital platforms.
- Generating content for email campaigns and socials posts using CANVA or Adobe Photoshop.
The Desired Candidate
The Desired candidate would be a resourceful, digital savvy and forward thinking individual. The candidate should be able to effectively manage workload, be a fast learner and have a passion for digital channels.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Eye for design/creativity
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good humoured and positive outlook
Graduate/Placement Student with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business/IT, or with equivalent work experience.
Excellent career prospects in a market leading media company.
Application deadline – 18th October 2021
Please send your full C.V. to:
The HR Director,
Penton Media Group,
38 Heron Road,
Sydenham Business Park,
Email – email@example.com
Closing date for applications 18th October 2021