Digital Marketing Manager – Penton Media Group
Now celebrating 27 years of success, Penton Media Group is Northern Irelands Number one independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
The company publishes a wide range of consumer, trade and online magazines and is the organiser of leading exhibitions, shows, conferences and high-profile gala awards dinners (see www.pentonmediagroup.com)
During the last twelve months the company has gone through a major transformation and is now operating on a Digital First basis with outstanding success. Your role will require you to continue to lead and grow this digital journey.
The position is based in Belfast.
- Work with the companies’ directors to lead,build and execute compelling multi-channel marketing programs that achieve business goals for our brands (database growth, engagement, sales/traffic, leads, conversions)
- Own the execution of paid campaigns across the publication portfolio (sales campaigns and new leads projects)
- Understand where our community and target community members are getting their information and build strategic partnerships, co-marketing, and PR opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- You will create with the studio content for every campaign that you launch and continuously iterate and ensure that we’re always optimising for high deliverability.
- Monitor our marketing communications health (domain score, email list health, and the quality of our marketing data (list segmentation, unsubscribe management, etc).
- Measure and analyse channel performance to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimization and growth exist.
- Lead a team of two coordinators to execute marketing programs that drive results
- Establish yourself as a core member of the company’s marketing engine, work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to ensure that knowledge is shared and retained, allowing the team to focus on the highest impact work.
- This is one of the most cross-functional roles in the company. You’ll work closely with the wedding journal editorial staff, the studio content creation team, IT, finance, B2B editorial team, and sales professionals to ensure priorities are aligned and execution plans are on track and contribute to new publication ideas and company initiatives.
- Proficient using a CMS, Google analytics, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, Canva and Microsoft
- Excellent at working across multi sector business marketing campaigns
- Extremely organised and able to manage a complex workload
- Strong communicator and professional presenter
- Brilliant use of your individual initiative
- Proficient in SEO
- Excellent reporting skills to monitor stats
- Maximise response for paid for campaigns
- You are a B2B and Consumer marketing generalist with a foundation in multi-channel campaign execution and demand generation
- Ready to level up and take the next step in your marketing career journey
- A track record of executing effective campaigns that engage a B2B and consumer audiences
- You’re passionate about using and understanding the data behind WHY things happen and use this to shape your campaigns
- You take pride in crafting effective and engaging copy whatever the platform (email, landing page, social media, etc.)
- You are naturally self-directed, operate at a high cadence, and get stuff done with minimum supervision
- 3 years + marketing experience (experience memberships and education products is a bonus)
- You know your way around no-code and Marketing tools e.g. Hootsuite and mail chimp – and you love automating your way out of repetitive processes
- You expertly balance and prioritise your daily to-do’s, as well as your short-term and long-term planning
- You are an extraordinary teammate always willing to jump in and offer support and say “yes” to taking on new things
- Confidence to experiment with different tactics, shake up strategy, adapt to new trends, to incorporate business changes, or to bounce back from subpar results
- Experience using ESP’s & CRM’s, and basic Google Analytics understanding
- You thrive in a fast-paced, target -driven environment
- From a multi brand management background or Marketing agency
- Education – 3rd Level degree in Marketing
- Understand the commercial needs of our brands.
Application deadline – 18th February 2022
Please send your full C.V. to:
The HR Director,
Penton Media Group,
38 Heron Road,
Sydenham Business Park,
Email – email@example.com
Closing date for applications 18th February 2022