Credit Controller – Penton Media Group Copy
Now celebrating 27 years of success, Penton Media Group is Northern Irelands leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
The company publishes a wide range of consumer, trade and online magazines and is the organiser of leading exhibitions, conferences and high-profile gala awards dinners (see www.pentonmediagroup.com)
During the last twelve months the company has gone through a major transformation and is now operating on a Digital First basis.
Post lockdown, we are now entering a period of growth and development and we wish to appoint a Credit Controller.
The position is based in Belfast.
- Logging of sales orders to sales spreadsheet
- Liaison with sales team to ensure correct orders are recorded and company processes followed
- Weekly sales report generated for Company Directors
- Invoices raised on Sage Line 50 on timely basis
- Review of Publications and Exhibitions to ensure all advertising, sponsorship and exhibition space has been invoiced
CREDIT CONTROL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Targeting customers by telephone
- Ensuring efficient credit control systems are in place
- Resolving any account queries to ensure monies are collected
- Reporting to the company Directors on a weekly basis
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Responsible for processing outstanding accounts for court proceedings, if necessary
- General office and administration duties
- Database management
- Switchboard cover
- Reception duties
- PA duties
- Support to Company Directors as required
- A minimum of 2 years relevant credit control experience in a fast paced challenging environment
- Good communication skills with loads of get up and go and confidence
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Good telephone manner and the ability to make a high volume of calls daily
- Good computer skills with experience on a range of programmes
Excellent career prospects in a market leading media company.
Application deadline – 7th October 2021
Please send your full C.V. to:
The HR Director,
Penton Media Group,
38 Heron Road,
Sydenham Business Park,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 15th October 2021